Inspection and precautions before the drill bit enters the well
Inspection of the cone bit before entering the well
(1) Verify that the model has been selected, and the diameter symbol does not meet the demand;
(2) The thread and weld seams that have been carefully watched are not in good condition;
(3) Check that the nozzle is not firmly fixed, and the water eye should be smooth; make the hand rotate the cone, and its seal should be normal; its pressure compensation procedure should be intact, and the pressure relief hole needs to be blocked.
Precautions when drilling a bit into the well
(1) The threaded fastener is applied to the threaded oil after the cleaning completion value;
(2) choose to use suitable loading and unloading equipment, which can not be banged when it is placed inside;
(3) Tightening according to the specified torque when tightening;
(4) It is necessary to be stable when performing the drill-down operation, and it is impossible to hard press when it encounters obstacles. The drilling speed in the insert type should be slow to prevent damage in the hard ground and the wellbore unevenness;
(5) When you encounter a blind eye when you drill down, you need to remember the depth of the well, the situation of the eye-catching situation, and the situation in which the subsequent judgment is blocked, and the working time is controlled;
(6) When drilling down to a certain distance downhole, it is necessary to turn on the pump running turntable and slowly lower it.